Support Me in Tour de Cure!
Thank you so much for supporting me in this year's Tour de Cure! The ride was an amazing and rewarding experience! Because of your generosity and support, we are able to further the mission of the American Diabetes Association:†to prevent and cure diabetes and to improve the lives of all those affected by diabetes.
Please support me with a donation by selecting the "Click Here to Sponsor Me" button. Our efforts will help set the pace in the fight against diabetes. So let us get in gear and bike to beat diabetes!
My goal of $3,500 is a bit aggressive for some however; with all your support, I know we can exceed it!!!† The amount of a donation can be small or large because every little bit counts. You can also help by forwarding this†web page address†to your friends and family.
Thank you for the friends and family who partnered with me in the past years, since 2007. I hope you can repeat your support this year. For those who miss the cutoff last year here is your chance.
Please feel free to forward this website to friends and family for their support. †
View details about my statistics, photos and more:
Help Make a Difference!
Pedal power works!
Each mile I ride, each dollar I raise will be used in the fight to prevent and cure diabetes, to also†improve the lives of all people affected by diabetes.
No matter how small or large, your generous gift will help improve the lives of more than 20 million Americans who suffer from diabetes, in the hope that future generations can live in a world without this disease. Together, we can all make a difference!
Thank you in advance for making a contribution to this cause that is so important to me!†
Riding for a cure for:
Ms. Rosas (Tommy's Mom)
In loving memory of:
Ivan Dominguez (My Dad)
Carol Allen (Jamie Bertrand's Mom)
Mr. Cole (Mike's Dad)
Debra Booth's Mom
Shirley Coyne (Patrcik Coyne's Mom)
Etta Dunbar (Patrick Coyne's Nana)
Reserved Parking Raffle for SAIC Orlando employees†Closed!
March 11 - April 11, 2013
April showers are on their way, would you like a chance to win your very own reserved parking for a month?†
If the answer is yes, please donate to Team SAIC! All SAIC Orlando employees who donate online are automatically entered in the Reserved Parking Raffle for a chance to win one or two of the available (SCI1 & 2 Bldg)†Reserved Parking. The only people able to participate are those who make donations to any member of teamSAIC within the dates below. This chance to win is our way of saying thank you for your donation.
- Every $10 dollars donated online to any member on teamSAIC's ADA roster gets one chance to win
- Example: $26 donation = 2 chances† - or -† $30 donation = 3 chances
- The raffle starts March 11, 2013
- The last donation NLT midnight (ET) April 11, 2013
- The winner will be announced April 22, 2013 via email
- teamSAIC members and immediate family can participate
- The donations collected for the Kindle Fire raffle do not qualify you for this raffle†
Kindle Fire HD Tablet Raffle Closed!
September 1, 2012 -†March 10, 2013
- Every $10 dollars donated on-line to any member of Team SAIC's ADA roster gets one chance to win a Kindle Fire HD 7" 16 GB Tablet ($199 value)
- Example: $26 donation †= 2 chances †- or - †$30 donation †= 3 chances
- The last†donation will be taken NLT midnight (ET) March 10, 2013
- The ADA's Associate Director of Special Event will select a winner to be announced on April 22, 2013
- Team SAIC members and immediate family can participate
- Don't live in Orlando? No problem, the prize will be shipped FREE to any street address within the continental US but†will not be shipped to a PO Box
For more information about the Kindle fire HD and Raffle follow the link: http://sdpaintballers.com/TdC/raffle/2013-kindle_fire/
To view images and stories of team member rides please follow these links:
Thank you for your time. Ciao,