2017 Indoor Training At Midtown Athletic Club
All registered riders for the 2017 Manning & Napier Tour de Cure are invited to sign up for indoor training at Midtown Athletic Club. This opportunity is exclusively for registered riders, so if you haven't yet, sign up for the Tour now!
Midtown Athletic Club
200 East Highland Drive
Rochester, NY 14610
(East Highland Drive runs between East Avenue & Highland Avenue)
Sign-Up Instructions and Reminders:
- Training starts Saturday, January 14th and runs each Saturday and Sunday from 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. through and including Sunday, April 22nd. Excluding Sunday, March 26th and Sunday, April 16th.
- Weekly registration will open Tuesday mornings for that weekend's classes, so bookmark this page and check back weekly.
- There are 35 bikes in the Group Cycling studio and are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis.
- To register for a class, follow the link for that date and complete the information on the registration page.
- If all spots are full, email Michelle at email@example.com to get put on the standby list.
- Riders should dress in shorts or tight fitting leggings and bring a water bottle.
- Riders will will have access to the locker room, showers, dry and steam saunas, and indoor whirlpool.
- Workout and bath towels are provided.
- Please bring a lock to secure your valuables.
- Instructors will be available prior to class start times to assist in bike set-up and adjustments.
- In order to give the most people the opportunity to train, please sign up for only a Saturday or Sunday class. Please check back Thursday afternoon and feel free to sign up for a second session if there are any bikes open.
Register for Indoor Training Classes Below: New Link will be posted on Tuesday Mornings by 10:00 am
January 14 & 15 - CLOSED
January 21 & 22 - CLOSED
January 28 & 29 - CLOSED
February 4 & 5 - CLOSED
February 11 & 12 - CLOSED
February 18 & 19 - CLOSED
March 4 & 5 - Registration will open by 10:00 am Tuesday, February 27th
March 11 & 12
March 18 & 19
March 25 (No class on Easter Sunday)
April 1 & 2
April 8 & 9
April 15 & (No class on April 16)
April 22 & 23
Questions? Contact Michelle Prue at firstname.lastname@example.org or 585-458-3040 ext.3490.