Fundraising & Champions
Fundraising is easy when you register for the Tour de Cure! Upon registering you will have access to your Participant Center that will become your fundraising hub. Some of the tools you will have:
- Your own personal fundraising page where you can share your story about why you joined the Tour de Cure.
- Email templates to make your communication with your friends, coworkers and family easy.
- Access to the free mobile app to take your fundraising on the go.
- Social media app to fundraise easily through your Facebook page.
Take a look at the Fundraising Toolkit page for additional resources and guides.
Set the bar high! If you raise $1,000 you will become an official Champion fundraiser. Champions receive special recognition at Tour de Cure, along with other great benefits!
Never been a Champion? Become an Aspiring Champion! When you set your goal to $1,000 or more, you'll get an invitation to the Aspiring Champion Happy Hour, sponsored by DeJoy, Knauf and Blood, on April 18. You’ll leave with everything you need to become our next Champion fundraiser. Contact Kerrie Merz for more information.
2018 Champion Fundraiser Benefits
Champion fundraisers receive awesome perks and benefits at the Tour and throughout the year, including:
- The first 50 Champions receive commemorative Champion cycling gloves*
- Invitation to the Champions Reception, presented by Brown & Brown of NY on Wednesday, June 6
- Unique gold Champion Tour bib number that correlates with your fundraising total—according to total amount received online or in our offices by 4:00 p.m. on June 4
- Access to the Simply Crepes Champions Tent featuring breakfast and crepes made to order, champagne and chair massage after your ride, run or walk.
- VIP Parking on Tour Day
- Recognition on Tour de Cure social media
- Limited edition Recognition Gifts (see below for more info)
Don’t Stop There, Towpath Bike wants you to become a Super Champion!
- The first 5 people to raise $1,500 receive a $100 Towpath Bike gift card
- The next 15 people to raise $1,500 will receive a $50 Towpath Bike gift card
- The next 15 to raise $1,500 will receive a $20 Towpath Bike gift card
Funds must be raised online via credit card or received in our offices to count toward deadlines.**
Your fundraising work will be rewarded with some great recognition gifts. All participants who reach the minimum will receive the exclusive Tour de Cure t-shirt. But don’t stop there! There are more gifts as you raise more funds.
* Tri-Blend Tour de Cure T-Shirt
* Living Red Participant Jersey or T-Shirt
* Tour de Cure Jersey or Wind Vest
* Champion Jersey or Zip-Up Hoodie
* Commemorative Kay Jewelers Bracelet
* Hotel Stay the Night Before Tour
* Attend the 2019 Tour de Cure in Orlando or Colorado (airfare & hotel included)
*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, 13 YEARS OR OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Sweepstakes runs from 12:00PM February 1, 2018 to 11:59PM EST on June 9, 2018. See website for Official Rules, prize descriptions and odds disclosure. Sponsor: The American Diabetes Association, 160 Allens Creek Drive, Rochester, NY 14618.
**NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, 13 YEARS OR OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Sweepstakes runs from 12:00PM February 1, 2018 to 11:59PM EST on June 9, 2018. See website for Official Rules, prize descriptions and odds disclosure. Sponsor: The American Diabetes Association, 160 Allens Creek Drive, Rochester, NY 14618.