Welcome to my Personal Page
LEADING BY EXAMPLE. UNITED BY A CAUSE.
I am the Captain of Team Ericsson and I'm proud of what we have accomplished the last 6 years!
My goals are simple and please join us.
- Retain and Make new friends that I seldom see other than ride day!
- Encourage members to ride and walk as much as possible for all the positive reasons.
- Stive to be a top fundraiser by asking friends, family and co-workers to contribute to this good cause.
- Take advantage of the Company Matching Contribution Plan and ask your co-workers that donate to do the same.
- Enjoy the day of the ride/walk - it's our goal to have fun, see old and new friends and help the ADA.
It started with just one decision and one intention. I decided to make a different in my life and the lives of others. I registered to participate in the Tour de Cure and I am now raising money to prevent diabetes, to fight the consequences and to improve the lives of all of those affected. I want to find a cure.
So many people are affected by diabetes and I want to do something about this disease. You can too, just by donating to the American Diabetes Association on my behalf. It would mean so much to me.
Every donation makes such a big difference. The money we raise for the Association funds critical diabetes research, information programs, and advocacy efforts that support the nearly 30 million children and adults in the U.S. with diabetes, and the 86 million with pre-diabetes.
I am forever grateful for all of those willing to help and thank you for supporting me!
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.