Welcome to The Mad Hatter's Tour de Cure Web Page!
In 2018, you helped me raise over $11,000 to STOP diabetes. I am so humbled and honored by your continued support.
It's time to do it again!
This year, I promise to dye my hair two colors (purple and green I think). BUT, unlike the past, I am NOT going to dye it back. It stays until it grows out.
If you have donated in the past, you know that I draw prizes for my donors, this year will be no different. Lot's of prizes, believe me.
But, here are the real reasons you should donate:
- To give hope to the many children who live daily with finger sticks, insulin injections, fear of dying from low blood sugar, all the while being told that they will one day go blind and have their feet cut off if they aren't "good enough". For them.
- For their parents, who suffer worry and guilt at a level only diabetic parents can understand.
- For long-time diabetics who struggle endlessly with this disease and do their best to keep on fighting the fight, even though it takes a huge emotional toll over time.
- For those now suffering complications, for they know (and have dreaded for years) what getting complications means for their prognosis. And besides, complications truly suck.
- The T3's (friends, family and loved ones of diabetics), who suffer as well and are constantly making sacrifices for us.
- And for the T3's who have lost loves ones. Their pain is immense.
For all these people!
Let's do this!
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.