Here we go! Let's do this!
In 2019, you helped me raise over $13,000 to STOP diabetes. You helped me shash m goal and I am so humbled and honored by the support. Every donation matters so much to me.
Last year, I did pink and green hair. What should I do this year? I garuantee, it will be at least two colors and something special.
Could it be Puriple and Pink? Perhaps Maroon and Gold (new job and all). Something else? I am open to suggestions from my donors!
Like last year, it doesn't get dyed back.
If you have donated in the past, you know that I draw prizes for my donors, this year will be no different. I have a lot of fun with this, I hope you do too.
But, here are the real reasons you should donate:
- To give hope to the many children who live daily with finger sticks, insulin injections, fear of dying from low blood sugar, all the while being told that they will one day go blind and have their feet cut off if they aren't "good enough". For them.
- For their parents, who suffer worry and guilt at a level only diabetic parents can understand.
- For long-time diabetics who struggle endlessly with this disease and do their best to keep on fighting the fight, even though it takes a huge emotional toll over time.
- For those now suffering complications, for they know (and have dreaded for years) what getting complications means for their prognosis. And besides, complications truly suck.
- The T3's (friends, family and loved ones of diabetics), who suffer as well and are constantly making sacrifices for us.
- And for the T3's who have lost loves ones. Their pain is immense.
For all these people!
Let's do this!
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.