As TeamOne ... "Companies and Friends United as One for a Cause" because we are proud to do our part to Stop Diabetes. We decided to team up to change the future and make a positive impact in the lives of those who are affected by diabetes. We are committed to ride and raise money in this inspirational event not because 26 million people in the United States have diabetes, but because we personally know some of them, and want to do something about it.
4 ways to help me: Join the Team, Donate, Volunteer, Socialize by Telling Friends and Family Members
WE HAVE TWO DRAWINGS THIS MONTH!
Rules Applicable to Both Drawings:
- Every $10 dollars donated online to any member on teamOne's ADA roster earns a chance to win a Apple TV (valued at $99)
- Examples: $26 donation = 2 chances -or- $30 doantion = 3 chances
EARN A CHANCE TO WIN an Apple TV!
When you donate you will be automatically entered in the private teamOne drawing for a chance to win Apple TV.
Not in Orlando, FL - no problem ... we will ship it within the continental US only (no PO Boxes) at no cost to you, if you win. Do you feel lucky?
Apple TV Drawing Details
- The last donation NLT 11:59 pm (ET) March 16, 2014
- The winner will be announced March 28, 2014 via email
- We will ship FREE to any street address within the continental US. We will not ship to PO Box
RESERVE PARKING DRAWING! (Science Drive SAIC/Leidos Employees Only)
April showers are on their way, would you like a chance to win your very own reserve parking for a month?
If the answer is yes, please donate to teamOne! All SAIC/Leidos Orlando employees who donate online are automatically entered in the Reserve Parking Drawing for a chance to win one or two of the available Reserve Parking. This chance to win is our way of saying thank you for your donation.
Reserve parking Details
- The Prize: 2 reserve parking spots, 1 per month (May and/or June) in front of building 12809 Science Drive
- The last donation NLT 11:59 pm (ET) April 14, 2014
- The winner will be announced April 21, 2014 via email
- The donations collected for the Apple TV qualify you for this Drawing also
By making a donation or joining our team, you will be helping the Association provide community-based education programs, protect the rights of people with diabetes and fund critical research for a cure.
As a team, united in our desire to Stop Diabetes, we are asking for your support. Please make a donation to one of our team members or become one of us by joining our team. When we bring together dedicated team members and kind donors, the power we have as a group far outweighs what any of us could do alone.
We are determined to reach our team goal, one rider at a time. So let's get in gear and ride to Stop Diabetes!
Thank you in advance for making a contribution to this cause that is so important to me!
Riding for a cure for:
Ms. Rosas (Tommy's Mom)
In loving memory of:
Ivan Dominguez (Z's Dad)
Carol Allen (Jamie Bertrand's Mom)
Mr. Cole (Mike's Dad)
Debra Booth's Mom
Shirley Coyne (Patrcik Coyne's Mom)
Etta Dunbar (Patrick Coyne's Nana)
James A Guy (Germaine Badie's Grandfather)
The Kindle fire HDX winner is Erin Rosemond from Missouri City, TX
To view images and stories of team member rides please follow these links:
- 2013: http://www.sdpaintballers.com/TdC/2013/
- 2012: http://www.sdpaintballers.com/TdC/2012/
- 2011: http://www.sdpaintballers.com/TdC/2011/
|TeamOne - Join Team||Raised|
|Denotes a Team Captain|