Our Team is Making a difference for the 13th year. You can too!
Our team is supporting the American Diabetes Association because we want to make a difference. We want to lead. We want to inspire. We want to empower. We want a cure!
Join Us as we Walk, Run, or Cycle
We are teaming up now to change the future and make a positive impact in the lives of those who are affected by diabetes. We are committed to participate together and raise money through this inspirational event not just because over 30 million people in the United States have diabetes, but because so many of us personally know some of them, and want to do something about it.
This year, you can run, ride or walk with our team at the Tour de Cure! If you can't join our team, support us!
3 Other Ways to Support Us
Support us with a Donate, Volunteer, Socialize by Telling Friends and Family Members!!!
By making a donation or joining our team, you will be helping the Association provide community-based education programs, protect the rights of people with diabetes and fund critical research for a cure.
When we bring together dedicated team members and generous donors, the power we have as a group far outweighs what any of us could do alone.
We are determined to reach our team goal, one person at a time. So let's make a difference together!
$250 Amazon Gift Card Drawing
For every $10 tax-deductible donation to the American Diabetes Association on my behalf. Now you are part of the team as a TeamOne member you get a chance to win!!!
Not in Orlando, FL – no problem … we will email it to you.
Do you feel lucky?
- Select “DONATE TO ME” button on the top of page
- Follow the directions
- Every $10 donated online gets one chance to win a $250 Amazon gift card
- $9 donation = 0 chance
- $10 donation = 1 chance
- $100 donation = 10 chances
- Donations must be in by 11:59 pm, March 23, 2019, to be eligible for the drawing
- The winner will be announced March 31, 2019
- TeamOne members and immediate family can participate
Former Campaign Drawing Winners
To view images and reactions of the winners go to the FUN-raising Campaign Winner’s Page*
- Read our previous Tour de Cure story: http://teamonecycle.com/2018/03/lake-nona-fl-ada-tour-de-cure-12/
- View 2017’s video story: https://youtu.be/ohHUVeL2auU*