Rock to Stop Diabetes
Welcome to the Rock to Stop Diabetes event page
in support of the American Diabetes Association Tour de Cure®.
The 7th Rock to Stop Diabetes will be held on Saturday, May 11th at Jergel's Rhythm Grille in Warrendale. My band, Cracked Voices and local southern rock legends Gone South will be performing. Doors open at noon and the music begins at 12:30. You are in store for a great afternoon of music, fun and a guaranteed great time.
We are hoping to set a new record with Rock to Stop of $33,000 and surpass $200,000 in our 7th year of the event. Please help us reach our goal!We support the ADA and Tour de Cure because today alone over 4,100 people will be diagnosed and because more than 30 million adults and children in the United States are living with this terrible disease.
By making a donation of $100 or more, you will qualify as an Individual Rock Star Sponsor and recieve the following:
- Recognition in the Rock to Stop Diabetes event program
- 2 tickets to the event
- 2 righteous Rock to Stop Diabetes T-Shirts
- The gratification that comes from supporting a fabulous cause
- A tax deduction
When you donate:
- You spread awareness of the devastating effects of diabetes.
- You advocate for a child discriminated against in school because of diabetes.
- You fund life-saving research.
- You provide access to community programs and free resources that help those living with diabetes
Thank you for making a generous donation to this cause that is so important to me.
I'd like to thank our wonderful corporate sponsors including UPMC Health Plan, MSA, NFP, Traf-Sys, Ron & Lisa Kuchera, Karen L. Vidt CPA, AmeriServ Financial, E.MAP, REHA, CTR, Partners Alliance, and Appalachian Rock Shop.
Dave Straight, Rock to Stop Diabetes Chairman