Why We Ride …
We ride for those who cannot. A smart man once said: "Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile" - Albert Einstein.
Our team is making a difference. You can too!
Please support us with a donation by scrolling to the bottom of the page and selecting the “Donate” button to the right of a team member. Our efforts will help set the pace in the fight against diabetes. So let us get in gear and bike to beat diabetes!
4 Ways to Help
Join the Team, Donate, Volunteer, Socialize by Telling Friends and Family Members
Help Make a Difference!
Pedal power works! Each mile we ride, each dollar we raise will be used in the fight to prevent and cure diabetes, to also improve the lives of all people affected by diabetes.
No matter how small or large, your generous gift will help improve the lives of more than 30 million Americans who suffer from diabetes, in the hope that future generations can live in a world without this disease. Together, we can all make a difference!
Riding in search of a cure for:
Raoul Acosta, Oscar D. Alicea, Keith Buchanan (Charmaine's Brother), Erin Carey, Ron 'Pop' Cook, Angel Cortes, Kathy E. Courtney, Val E (Cathy's Dad), Xavier Gomez, Michael Hester, John Kelley, Charles Lancaster, Catherine Lenard, Max Maple, Ms. Rosas (Tommy's Mom), Nettie Roskos, Debi Starr, Sophie Cortes-Thomas, and Jimmy Vasil
In loving memory of:
Anwar Abdur-Rashid, Carol Allen (Jamie Bertrand's Mom), Debra Booth's Mom, Ralph Boutilier (Kelley's Dad), Antonio Cesareo (Cesar's Dad), Mr. Cole (Mike's Dad), Elizabeth Cortes (Dawn's Family), Shirley Coyne (Patrick Coyne's Mom), Toni DiFranco (Shawn's mother-in-law), Ivan Dominguez (Z's Dad), Etta Dunbar (Patrick Coyne's Nana), Ashley Gallimore, James A Guy (Germaine Badie's Grandfather), Wayne and Mike Johnson (Brian's Relatives), Charles Lancaster's Parents, Mark Lenard (Dawn's Family), Nathaniel Pottinger (Kenesha's Uncle), Earle E Richards, and Bertha Styles (Charmaine's Nana)
$100 Amazon Gift Card Drawing x2
For every $10 tax-deductible donation to the American Diabetes Association on my behalf. Now you are part of the team as a TeamOne member you get a chance to win!!! Only two people will get a chance to win a $100 gift card each.
Not in Orlando, FL – no problem … we will email it to you if you win.
Do you feel lucky?
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Select the “DONATE” button to the right of a TeamOne member
- Follow the directions
- Every $10 donated online gets one chance to win a $100 Gift Card
- $9 donation = 0 chance
- $10 donation = 1 chance
- $100 donation = 10 chances
- To be eligible for the drawing, donations must be in for the:
- 1st drawing by 11:59 pm, February 2, 2020 (winner posted)
- 2nd drawing by 11:59 pm, March 20, 2020
- The announcement will be publicized for the:
- 1st winner on February 12, 2020 (Winner: Greg Dittman - Kuwait city, Kuwait)
- 2nd winner on April 3, 2020
- TeamOne members and immediate family can participate
- Double your odds/chance to win!
- Everyone who donates before the 1st drawing deadline is automatically entered in the 2nd drawing.
- You can only win one $100 gift card. If you win the 1st drawing you are ineligible for the 2nd drawing.
Former Campaign Drawing Winners
To view images and reactions of the winners go to the FUN-raising Campaign Winner’s Page*
Last Year's Stories
- Team Story: http://teamonecycle.com/2019/03/lake-nona-fl-ada-tour-de-cure-13/*
- Team of Champions: http://teamonecycle.com/2018/04/the-moniker-team-of-champions/*
*You will leave this page if you select links on this page"
Thank you in advance!!!