The DC Tour de Cure is one of the ONLY opportunities to ride with closed roads in downtown Washington, DC! When you register for the 2017 DC Tour de Cure you become a part of the American Diabetes Association’s largest fundraising event. Joining you will be thousands of participants from around the country who come together to directly impact the lives of people facing the daily challenges of diabetes and their loved ones.
When you register:
- You’re raising awareness in your community about diabetes
- You’re supporting life-saving research
- You’re helping people who are discriminated against because they have diabetes.
Fundraising is easy with your personal fundraising center. You will have your own fundraising page, email center, mobile app and more. The Association staff is there to help you every step of the way.
The Tour de Cure Event Day is Like No Other!
Participating in the Tour de Cure is an experience you will never forget. The event is very well organized and has routes available for all skill levels. You will be inspired by all of those joining you as you make an impact for this great cause.
Your Tour Day experience includes:
- Starting line ceremonies with inspiring speakers
- Well planned and marked routes
- Vehicle support with medics and mechanics
- Fully stocked rest stops
- A fantastic lunch and post event festival
Make a difference for this great cause and register for the Tour de Cure today!
Location: Washington Monument Grounds
Routes include: 13 mile ride, 33 mile ride, 50 mile ride. (Walk Routes also available)
- Tour Route Maps: 10 Mile Ride | 33 Mile Ride | 50 Mile Ride
- Narrative/RideWithGPS: 10 Mile Ride | 33 Mile Ride | 50 Mile Ride
For more information about the Tour de Cure please contact: Marc Freeman at email@example.com or 202.331.8303 ext. 4532.