Many Roads. One Purpose.
Thank you so much to everyone who supported the Garden State Tour de Cure on June 23 at Mercer County Community College! This event was more unified, inclusive and powerful than ever before.
We sincerely appreciate every
participant, planning committee member, volunteer, vendor and sponsor who
helped make this one of our best events yet! Funds raised will help support
American Diabetes Association research, education and advocacy for people
living with type 1, type 2 and gestational diabetes.
Day of event photos will be posted on our Facebook page as soon as they become available. Please "like" the page to get updates.
All participants have until July 23 to continue fundraising to help fuel our mission and to qualify for recognition gifts. If you still have remaining funds to turn in, please mail them to our office by July 23:
American Diabetes Association
575 Route 28, Bldg 2 #2107
Raritan, NJ 08869
5K Run Results
Please visit the RaceCo website for final results. Our winners are as follows:
- Overall Male 1st Place: Robert Wong
- Overall Female 1st Place: Annabelle Wang
- Overall Male 2nd Place: Thomas Irwin
- Overall Female 2nd Place: Sheri Gillis-Funderburk
- Overall Male 3rd Place: Jake Kalish
- Overall Female 3rd Place: Amanda Matrone
- Top Finisher Male Ages 17 & under: Roland Allen
- Top Finisher Female Ages 17 & under: Annabelle Wang
- Top Finisher Male Ages 18 to 29: Thomas Irwin
- Top Finisher Female Ages 18 to 29: Amanda Matrone
- Top Finisher Male Ages 30 to 39: Kenneth Szczeck
- Top Finisher Female Ages 30 to 39: Melissa Sharma
- Top Finisher Male Ages 40 to 49: Robert Wong
- Top Finisher Female Ages 40 to 49: Sheri Gillis-Funderburk
- Top Finisher Male Ages 50 to 59: Eric Wang
- Top Finisher Female Ages 50 to 59: Mary Bradley
- Top Finisher Male Ages 60 to 69: George Kannell
- Top Finisher Female Ages 60 to 69: None
- Top Finisher Male 70 and over: None
- Top Finisher Female 70 and over: None
Ride. Run. Walk.
Tour de Cure is more than just a ride, walk or run – it’s a celebration of the American Diabetes Association’s mission and a chance to raise critical funds to help fight diabetes. Every mile covered and every dollar raised brings us that much closer to a cure.