2014 Rock N'Roll Seattle Full & Half Marathon
Join us for the 2014 Rock N'Roll Seattle Full & Half Marathon!
Saturday, June 21, 2014
Diabetes is the marathon and half marathon training program of the
American Diabetes Association. Whether a runner or a walker, we will
provide you the training and support you need to complete a marathon or half-marathon. Our group runs and social events create a fun, supportive team
environment that includes fundraising support and guidance to ensure
that the low fundraising minimum is easy to achieve.
All Team Diabetes participants will join the official team. Learn more on the Team Diabetes team page.
Individual Runner: $1,000
Perfect Pair: $1,500*
To register, simply click on "Join an Existing Team," sign up to join "Team Diabetes" and fill in the registration form. It's that easy!
*Pairs are limited to two people. Both runners must register and commit at the same time. Fundraising may be done in any combination. Please include the name of your Perfect Pair partner on your registration form. Some restrictions apply.
Join Our Team Diabetes Facebook Group!
What's the easiest way to stay in touch with your Team Diabetes teammates? Share tips, photos, success stories and more by joining our Team D Seattle Facebook group! We'll see you there.
Check back soon!
Joining Team Diabetes comes with a wide array of great perks! Check out our Team Diabetes incentives below.
- Full or Half Marathon training, coaching and support
- Personalized fundraising webpage to help you reach your fundraising goal
- Support from teammates and ADA staff
- Exclusive Team Diabetes tech tee (at $750 level)
- Champion to Stop Diabetes recognition and Champions medal (at $1,000 level)
- Team Diabetes incentive prizes
- Group runs and social events
- Post-Event Recognition Party
- Official cheering stations along the route
Virtual Coaching: Team D
runners can receive a 6-month
membership* to runcoach - a 100% adjustable online coaching service to
help you run your best on race day!
Participants must fill out and turn in their Team Diabetes commitment form before being given runcoach membership access.
*Valid January 2014 - June 2014
you join Team Diabetes, you help the nearly 26 million Americans living
with diabetes by raising critically needed funds for research,
education and advocacy - while staying fit and accomplishing the goal of
Did you know?
- 1 in 12 people living in Washington State have diabetes.
- 1 in 3 children born in 2000 or later will develop type 2 diabetes in their lifetime if current trends continue.
- 1 in 5 health care dollars are spent caring for someone with diabetes.
- Diabetes is the leading cause of kidney failure, non-traumatic
lower-limb amputations and blindness among U.S. adults. It is also a
leading cause of heart disease and stroke.
- Diabetes kills more people annually than breast cancer and AIDS combined.
For more information, please contact:
(206) 282-4616 ext.7202