Be a Leader - Become a Champion to Stop Diabetes
If you are ready to do more than just register we want to encourage you to become a Champion to Stop Diabetes! Anyone can become a Champion and the impacts they make are felt far and wide! Those riders who raise $1,000 or more are Champions to Stop Diabetes.
Champions help the American Diabetes Association to; train school personnel to keep children with diabetes safe at school, provide assistance to individuals who are being discriminated against because of their diabetes, provide support to people who are newly diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, and so much more. In short funds raised by Champions directly impact some of our most important work.
North Shore Tour de Cure Champion Benefits
As our way of saying thanks, North Shore Champions receive some awesome perks and benefits both at the Tour and post-event, too! Take a look:
- Special Champion Gift
- VIP Parking
- Express Check-In and Lunch Lines
- Extra Lunch Ticket
- Invitation to Champion Celebration
- Opportunity to Ride in Another 2017 New England Tour de Cure
For our Champions that truly go above and beyond, we offer some additional rewards:
- Personalized route marker
- Complimentary hotel stay the night before Tour
- Dont'a Hightower autographed panel football ($5,400 level)
- One ticket to Dont'a Hightower Monday Night Football Watch Party ($5,400 level)
- Access to private area at Dont'a Hightower Monday Night Football Watch Party ($10,000 level)
See our Champion flyer for a complete list of benefits, additional levels, and fundraising deadlines.
How Can I Become a Champion to Stop Diabetes?
- If you haven't registered yet, do that first! Simply click REGISTER at the top of the screen.
- Set your goal at $1,000 or more. Remember, ADA will be there every step of the way to help you achieve your goal.
- Tell everyone you know you are ‘Striving to be Champion’ and that you need their support. You can even use pre-written email templates in your Fundraising Center that asks others to help you become a Champion!
- Thank your donors, ask others to support you, and watch your thermometer grow!
- Celebrate becoming a Champion to Stop Diabetes and receive extra perks at the event.
Congratulations to the 2017 North Shore Tour de Cure Champions
(current as of May 18)
Julie Steele, Ewan McCulloch, Dan Frye, Doug Foster, Robert Gomez, Peter Trainor, Ali Corvino, Curtis Johnson, Michael Dwyer, Richard Fink, Frank Nelson, Edward Ickowski, Kate Coughlin, Lisa Venditti, Karen Nigrelli, Michael Graffeo, Elaine Fitzpatrick, Richard Fuller, Jonathon Fitzgerald, Mark Harrison, Jim Podesky, Joe Pullen, Jim Morecroft, Elliott Rushton, Darby Foster, Callie Roberts, Anne Marie Bourque, Le Andra Holly, Gregg White, Paula Bossone, Sheryl Lees, Darrell Aldrich, Jim Brock, Mark Namaroff, Andrea Polonsky, Patrick Warner, John LeFavour, Jagger Polvino, Chuck VadalA, Ray Best, Laura Mann, Michael Hohman, Arthur Harris , Gina Warner, Gail Walker, Eric Coughlin, Carly Coughlin, Jim Coughlin, Cindy Amirault, Steve Pashko, Mark Bowen, Sunjeev Shah, Andrew VanDamme, Patricia Joyce, Jackie Lucas, Brenda Negus, Michael Polonsky, Al Mallette, Barron Clancy, Richard Roscoe, Brendan Greeley, Tom Buske, Christine Leahy, Eric White, Siena Chiang, Alexander Krisak, Joseph Leahy, Antonio Mongiello, Diane Young, Paul Dadak, Brian Mullins, Gina Harrison, Kathleen Leahy, Gary Dragoon, Trent Wright, Dennis Costa, Tracy DiGregorio, Chad Miller, Victor Edusei, David Leong, Courtney Wesche, Tara Greeley, Samuel Paul, Jim Latter, Erika Glass, Paul Charos, Carleton Ekborg, Zachary Dadak, Jacquie Burgess, Robert MacMillan, Raechel Blinderman, Marie-Aude Guie, Charbel Salameh, Jared Crotty, Anthony Pappalardo, Joyce Chagan, Kelly Goodall, Carl DeVincent, William Wiswall, Paul Uzgiris, Brendan Gill, Larry Jones, Cindy Johnson, Jeff Knox, David Clare, Susan Clark, Kathy Brse Siegel, Alison Abdu, Terry Cowman, Hellick Reierson, Jennifer Allport-Anderson, Phil Redman, Kevin Walsh, Anthony Ferraro, Scott Derrickson, Michael Samoska, Eugene Clements, Leonard Rubin, Joseph Sweeney, Alayna Cohn, George Sanderson, Matt Murdoch, Glenn Krumholz, JP Monahan, Adam Roberge, John O'Brien, Andrew Ferland, Stone Lozano, Ed Lidman, Rennie Worsfold, David Fellows, Gerard Dwan, Diana Andrade, Debbie Kline, Paul Marmai, Brodie Hawkes, Jennal Johnson, James Kirby, Melanie Crimble,
If you have questions or want more information on being a Champion to Stop Diabetes contact Tara Greeley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-482-4580 ext.3461