Be a Leader
If you are ready to do more than just register we want to encourage you to become a Champion to Stop Diabetes! Anyone can become a Champion and the impacts they make are felt far and wide! Those riders who raise $1,000 or more are Champions to Stop Diabetes.
Champions help the American Diabetes Association to; train school personnel to keep children with diabetes safe at school, provide assistance to individuals who are being discriminated against because of their diabetes, provide support to people who are newly diagnosed with Type II diabetes, and so much more. In short funds raised by Champions directly impact some of our most important work.
Kennebunks Tour de Cure Champion Benefits
As our way of saying thanks, Kennebunks Champions receive some awesome perks and benefits both at the Tour and post-event, too! Take a look:
- Special Champion Gift
- VIP Parking
- Champion Check-In
- Extra Lunch Ticket
- Invitation to Champion Lobster Bake
- Complimentary Registration for the 2018 Kennebunks Tour de Cure
See our Champion flyer for a complete list of benefits, additional levels, and fundraising deadlines.
How Can I Become a Champion to Stop Diabetes?
- If you haven't registered yet, do that first! Simply click REGISTER at the top of the screen.
- Set your goal at $1,000 or more. Remember, ADA will be there every step of the way to help you achieve your goal.
- Tell everyone you know you are ‘Striving to be Champion’ and that you need their support. You can even use pre-written email templates in your Fundraising Center that asks others to help you become a Champion!
- Thank your donors, ask others to support you, and watch your thermometer grow!
- Celebrate becoming a Champion to Stop Diabetes and receive extra perks at the event.
Congratulations to the 2017 Kennebunks Champions
(current as of May 18)
Brandon Fogwell, Bob Audler, Stephan Babirak, Brenda Babirak, Ryan Colberth, Justin Cook, Laura Danforth, Michael Davidson, John Desjardins, Chris Dowd, Ellen Gervais, Tony Hajjar, Linda Lambert, David Lapierre, Isabelle Levesque, Peter Lewis, John Manoukian, Elizabeth McGrath, Paula Mueller, Sydney Palmiotto, Trevor Palmiotto, Timothy Poulin, Beth Reuman, Melanie Rhoades, Margaret Rotondo, Mark Sawyer, Peter Shaw, Mike Siciliano, Deni Tirrell, Scott Tirrell, Andrew Walsh, Eric Wicklund, Adam Matthews, Lynette Eastman, Nichole Savoy, Dan Heon
If you have questions or want more information on being a Champion to Stop Diabetes contact Emily Silevinac at email@example.com or 207-774-7717 ext.3720