It’s more fun to make a difference together!
Gather your friends, family and co-workers and let’s make a bigger impact for this cause by joining forces. Serving as a Tour de Cure Team Captain can be so rewarding. By forming a team…
YOU can be a leader.
YOU can inspire others.
All it takes is the willingness to reach out to those you know and a little extra time, and you’ll become one of the American Diabetes Association’s most valuable leaders.
Once you’ve registered your team, visit your Fundraising Center for tips and techniques on growing and moving your team towards your goals! Customize your team webpage and share it with those you know.
We want to send a special thanks to this year’s team captains for the Tour de Cure. We are continually amazed and inspired by your team size and team fundraising!
Looking to join a team? Team Red is a team for anyone that doesn’t already have a team, so that’s a great place to start to experience the camaraderie of a team!
Here’s a look at the current local leader boards for our top teams in both the Company category and the Friends and Family category:
- Team Chain Reaction/Midtown Athletic Club - $3,025.00
- Wheezers & Geezers - $1,905.00
- Mary's Gang - $1,260.00
- Huggers Ski Club - $1,125.00
- JCC Rochester - $855.00
- Genesee Beer Coasters - $675.00
- Amiel's the Original Submarine - $665.00
- Fun Girl Group - $550.00
- Can-Ale Biking Club - $465.00
- Bries Buddies - $435.00
- For All the Kids - $375.00
- Team Drew - $350.00
- Roc Riders - $300.00
- Tommy's Dog and Pony Show - $235.00
- Leveraging for a Cure - $227.00
- EFPR Group-Trek Cycling Team - $225.00
- Towpath Bike - $185.00
- Team Trinity - $170.00
- BSA Troop 152 - $157.00
- Team Bio-Rad Rochester - $140.00
- Manning & Napier - $6,269.30
- Howard Hanna Haulers - $2,899.00
- Tryon Bike/Hoselton Auto Mall - $1,930.00
- Webster Community Team - $1,805.00
- Excellus Blues Blasters - $1,551.00
- Rochester Regional Health - $1,510.00
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch - $1,245.00
- Constellation Brands Smooth Finishers - $1,113.00
- Xerox International Cycling Team - $920.00
- Highland SpinOuts - $910.00
- Ardent Learning, Inc. - $875.00
- Bond, Schoeneck & King, PLLC - $850.00
- Rochester Colonial - $525.00
- Simply Crepes Riders - $500.00
- Ortho Clinical Diagnostics - $495.00
- Brown & Brown of NY - $450.00
- No Spin (McDougall Communications) - $435.00
- Genesee Regional Bank - $410.00
- Fleet Feet Sports - $405.00
- Team GM Cares - $400.00