It’s more fun to make a difference together!
Gather your friends, family and co-workers and let’s make a bigger impact for this cause by joining forces. Serving as a Tour de Cure Team Captain can be so rewarding. By forming a team…
YOU can be a leader.
YOU can inspire others.
All it takes is the willingness to reach out to those you know and a little extra time, and you’ll become one of the American Diabetes Association’s most valuable leaders.
Once you’ve registered your team, visit your Fundraising Center for tips and techniques on growing and moving your team towards your goals! Customize your team webpage and share it with those you know.
We want to send a special thanks to this year’s team captains for the Tour de Cure. We are continually amazed and inspired by your team size and team fundraising!
Looking to join a team? Team Red is a team for anyone that doesn’t already have a team, so that’s a great place to start to experience the camaraderie of a team!
Here’s a look at the current local leader boards for our top teams in both the Company category and the Friends and Family category:
- Sweet N Low-Ryders - $5,590.00
- Friends of Jessie - $5,575.00
- Team Red Pittsburgh - $4,494.00
- Type 1 Hype - $4,197.50
- Rockin Roxby's - $2,905.00
- Premier Bicycle Club - $2,695.00
- La Prima Espresso Co. Racing - $2,140.00
- Tom's Team - $1,330.00
- FatNFast - $1,230.00
- Ride It Like You Stole It - $1,228.00
- Team Red Beard - $1,070.00
- Team Sugar - $1,035.00
- PGH Major Taylor Cycling Club - $835.00
- Shephard - $765.00
- the joel embiids - $600.00
- Pittsburgh Atom Smashers - $561.50
- Killer Bees - $415.00
- Mean Girls - $310.00
- WestMoCo - $295.00
- Pgh Dia-Beaters - $185.55