Be a Leader
If you're ready to do more than just register and ride, we encourage you to become a Champion to Stop Diabetes! Anyone can become a Champion, and the impacts they make are felt far and wide! Those riders who raise $1,000 or more are Champions to Stop Diabetes.
Champions help the American Diabetes Association to: train school personnel to keep children with diabetes safe at school; provide assistance to individuals who are being discriminated against because of their diabetes; provide support to people who are newly diagnosed with diabetes; and so much more. In short, funds raised by Champions directly impact some of our most important work.
How Can I Become a Champion to Stop Diabetes?
- If you haven't registered yet, do that first! Simply click REGISTER at the top of the screen.
- Set your goal at $1,000 or more. Remember, we will be there every step of the way to help you achieve your goal.
- Tell everyone you know you are ‘Striving to be Champion’ and that you need their support. You can even use pre-written email templates in your Tour Center that ask others to help you become a Champion!
- Thank your donors, ask others to support you, and watch your thermometer grow!
- Celebrate becoming a Champion to Stop Diabetes and receive extra perks at the event.
Champion to Stop Diabetes Perks
- Champion Jersey
- Champion Medal
If you have questions or want more information on being a Champion to Stop Diabetes contact Lauren Cardwell at email@example.com or 479.464.4121 x6872