t’s more fun to make a difference together!
Gather your friends, family and co-workers and let’s make a bigger impact for this cause by joining forces. Serving as a Tour de Cure Team Captain can be so rewarding. By forming a team…
YOU can be a leader.
YOU can inspire others.
All it takes is a willingness to reach out to those you know and you’ll become one of the American Diabetes Association’s most valuable leaders.
Once you’ve registered your team, visit your Tour Center for tips and techniques on growing and moving your team towards your goals! Customize your team webpage and share it with everyone you know.
We want to send a special thanks to this year’s team captains for the Tour de Cure. We are continually amazed and inspired by your team size and team fundraising!
Looking to join a team? Team Red is a team for anyone who doesn’t already have a team, so that’s a great place to start to experience the camaraderie of a team!
Here’s a look at the current local leader boards for our top teams in both the Company category and the Friends/Family category:
- Team Red - Arkansas - $19,815.13
- Chain Reaction Bike Club - $3,615.00
- Squirrels & Turkeys - $3,419.40
- I Bee M - $1,752.00
- Springdale Bike Club - $1,675.00
- INSULIN ADDICTS - $1,475.00
- NWA Realtors & Friends - $1,370.00
- Kimbel Mechanical Systems, Inc. - $1,300.00
- NWBH - $1,200.00
- Cyclomaniacs - $1,120.00
- The Road Pirates - $950.00
- Clark Family - $600.00
- Diabeetus Is TerriBULL - $540.00
- Girls Bike Bentonville - $235.00
- Fitzer Family 4 a CURE - $35.00
- Bike Rogers - $35.00
- Walmart Corporate Office - $7,340.00
- Earth Science Labs (formerly Team Pristine Blue) - $7,240.00
- JB Hunt Team - $5,510.03
- Johnson and Johnson NWA - $1,795.00
- The Clorox Company - $1,200.00
- Tyson Team - $1,060.00
- Team SERCO - $855.00
- Lilly Diabetes - Legends - $630.00
- Team Mercy - $200.00
- Slim Chickens - $25.00