It’s more fun to make a difference together!
Gather your friends, family and co-workers and let’s make a bigger impact for this cause by joining forces. Serving as a Tour de Cure Team Captain can be so rewarding. By forming a team …
YOU can be a leader.
YOU can inspire others.
This year the Tour de Cure is bigger and better than ever! You can now choose between a ride, run or a walk! This will make it even easier to build your team since more people will be able to join
All it takes is the willingness to reach out to those you know and a little extra time, and you’ll become one of the American Diabetes Association’s most valuable leaders in the fight against diabetes.
All Team Captains have a personal and team fundraising webpage to customize and share the team’s story. The local Association staff will help you every step of the way with tips and techniques to grow your team and fundraise.
Want Custom Team Jerseys?
Increase your team fundraising by ordering jerseys from our National Sponsor, Primal. Through their Primal Gives Back program, 15% of your order total will be donated directly back to your team fundraising.
Minimums and turnaround times vary based on order type, so don’t wait - get full details and start your design now!
Top Team Benefits
Teams that raise $5,000 or more receive special perks at the Tour, including:
- Dedicated Team Meet-Up Area or Tent
- Exclusive Team Bike Rack
- Courtesy Concierge
- Mega Team Experience
Local Team Leaderboard
- Rockin' Ride for Jay Frye - $26,395.00
- Trekking for Tommies - $25,572.01
- North Shore Cyclists - $22,259.59
- BLOB - Big Lads/Bodacious Ladies on Bicycles - $13,430.36
- Warner's Warriors - $13,119.00
- Can Crash Cycle Club - $11,876.00
- Team Red North Shore - $11,360.00
- Team L&S - $11,282.59
- DiaBeat Feet - $11,251.00
- Peace, Love and Insulin - $9,023.00
- Naturally Sweet - $7,963.09
- Westford Wheelers - $7,454.00
- Kristin's Crew - $7,005.00
- Riding on Skittles - $5,878.00
- Greels on Wheels - $4,955.00
- No Balance - $4,300.00
- Mustache Guys - $4,224.00
- Team Maureen - $4,205.00
- A1Cyouatthefinishline - $4,095.00
- Team Zoom - $3,985.00
- Staples - $32,883.90
- Team Insulet - $16,550.00
- Dell Technologies - $15,568.50
- Team Novartis - $14,173.00
- Team Amazon Boston - $12,605.00
- BD Andover - $12,556.00
- Team Cisco - $12,306.90
- Analogic - $10,568.00
- Team Accenture / Avanti - $9,438.00
- Team Oracle New England - $8,082.76
- Team SERVPRO - $7,468.02
- Delta Dental of MA - $7,295.00
- Team-Lilly - $6,709.18
- Axcelis - $6,572.00
- Team Fractyl - $5,761.72
- PillPack - $5,703.00
- Walgreens Region 8 - $3,235.00
- Team HBP - $2,511.00
- Lockheed Martin Energy - $2,305.00
- Tier1Net - $2,245.00