It’s more fun to make a difference together!
Gather your friends, family and co-workers and let’s make a bigger impact for this cause by joining forces. Serving as a Tour de Cure Team Captain can be so rewarding. By forming a team …
YOU can be a leader.
YOU can inspire others.
This year the Tour de Cure is bigger and better than ever! You can now choose between a ride, run or a walk! This will make it even easier to build your team since more people will be able to join
All it takes is the willingness to reach out to those you know and a little extra time, and you’ll become one of the American Diabetes Association’s most valuable leaders in the fight against diabetes.
All Team Captains have a personal and team fundraising webpage to customize and share the team’s story. The local Association staff will help you every step of the way with tips and techniques to grow your team and fundraise.
Local Team Events
Looking for a fun way to build team spirit and reach your goals? Consider hosting a team fundraiser! From car washes to restaurant nights to golf tournaments, the ideas are endless. Need some inspiration? Take a look at what some Rochester teams are doing and if your team is hosting an event, contact us so we can add it to the list!
- 'No One Rides Alone' Tour de Cure Team Fundraiser. Eat at Buffalo Wild Wings in Webster on April 21 and 10% of your total bill will be donated to the Tour de Cure.
Download ticket to present to server.
- Team Ardent Learning Guest Bartender Night on April 26 from 6:00-8:00 p.m. at Tryon City Tavern.
- Euchre for Charity! Thursday, April 26 and Thursday, May 24 from 6:30 -9:00 p.m. at Simply Crepes Canandaigua. Tickets are $10. Wine, beer and light snacks available to munch on throughout the evening! 100% of profits will go towards the American Diabetes Tour de Cure 2018.
Buy tickets for April 26
Buy tickets for May 24
- Howard Hanna Haulers is hosting ‘Wine Therapy for a Cause’ on May 1 from
6:00 - 9:00 p.m. at Via Mina on Monroe Ave. Tickets are $25 and include generous appetizers, access to an auction, and a cash
bar. Proceeds to benefit the American Diabetes Association.
Purchase your tickets.
- Team Auction Direct Doughraiser. Eat, drink and raise money on Thursday, May 3 at UNO Pizzaria & Grill in Webster. UNO will donate up to 20% of dine-in and take-out orders to the Tour de Cure.
- Fleet Feet Gives Back Day and Dancing for Diabetes ZUMBA Class. Sunday, May 6 at 11:00 a.m., tickets are $15. Shop at the store from 12:00 - 5:00 p.m. and 10% of all in-store sales will go towards Tour de Cure.
Buy Dancing for Diabetes Zumba Class tickets.
- Webster Community Team's Annual Flaherty's Fundraiser! Join us on May 6 from 12:00 - 5:00 p.m. at Webster Flaherty’s for music, raffles, food, and fun for Tour de Cure!
- Tastings, Music, & Silent Auction at DL Home & Garden on May 12 from 5:00 -8:00 p.m., $10 donation gets you a drink, tastings & food.
Download flyer for more information.
Local Team Leaderboard
- Wheezers and Geezers - $16,617.18
- Team Red Rochester - $7,976.00
- Huggers Ski Club - $6,386.00
- Webster Community Team - $5,265.00
- Leveraging for a Cure - $3,465.00
- Rochester Bicycling Club - $3,315.00
- Fun Girl Group - $3,245.00
- Mary's Gang - $2,950.00
- MCC Bicycle Club - $2,543.42
- SUGARRUSH - $2,440.00
- Team HVFP - $2,365.00
- Body by Summer WARRIORS - $1,595.00
- Rochester Turners - $1,485.00
- T1D Road Warriors - $1,470.00
- Sugar Free Peeps - $1,420.00
- No One Rides Alone - $1,400.50
- bsa rochester tour - $1,398.00
- Can-Ale Biking Club - $1,226.00
- Pugs - $1,065.00
- The Resistance - $930.00
- No Spin (McDougall Communications) - $12,130.00
- Brown & Brown - $10,665.00
- Ortho Clinical Diagnostics - $10,416.00
- Excellus Blues Blasters - $10,210.01
- Tryon Bike - $8,886.00
- Rochester Paychex Pedal Power - $4,920.00
- DiMarco Group - $4,620.00
- JCC Rochester - $4,198.00
- Constellation Brands Smooth Finishers - $3,962.50
- Rochester Colonial - $3,942.50
- Fleet Feet Sports - $3,875.00
- Auction Direct - $3,855.00
- Genesee Beer Coasters - $3,741.00
- U of R LLE - $3,735.00
- Manning & Napier - $3,485.00
- GRB - $2,945.00
- Rochester Regional Health - $2,701.00
- Midtown Chain Reaction - $2,330.00
- Bike Zone Beasts - $2,310.00
- Team Delphi - $2,285.00