It’s more fun to make a difference together!
Gather your friends, family and co-workers and let’s make a bigger impact for this cause by joining forces. Serving as a Tour de Cure Team Captain can be so rewarding. By forming a team …
YOU can be a leader.
YOU can inspire others.
This year the Tour de Cure is bigger and better than ever! You can now choose between a ride, run or a walk! This will make it even easier to build your team since more people will be able to join
All it takes is the willingness to reach out to those you know and a little extra time, and you’ll become one of the American Diabetes Association’s most valuable leaders in the fight against diabetes.
All Team Captains have a personal and team fundraising webpage to customize and share the team’s story. The local Association staff will help you every step of the way with tips and techniques to grow your team and fundraise.
Local Team Events
Looking for a fun way to build team spirit and reach your goals? Consider hosting a team fundraiser! From car washes to restaurant nights to golf tournaments, the ideas are endless. Need some inspiration? Take a look at what some Rochester teams are doing and if your team is hosting an event, contact us so we can add it to the list!
- Foot Performance Center Raffles: From now through June 7, stop in to the Foot Performance Center for your chance to win one of many raffles from Birkenstock, Chaco, Dansko and more. Be sure to attend the June 7 training ride leaving from their store. All raffle winners will be pulled at 6:15 p.m. before the ride!
Local Team Leaderboard
- Wheezers and Geezers - $45,527.00
- Team Red Rochester - $21,675.53
- Huggers Ski Club - $13,242.50
- Webster Community Team - $12,610.00
- Mary's Gang - $12,305.00
- Rochester Bicycling Club - $11,869.00
- Rochester Turners - $7,320.00
- Team HVFP - $6,560.38
- Fun Girl Group - $6,486.16
- Tommy's Dog and Pony Show - $6,411.00
- Pedal With A Passion - $6,406.00
- Trailb1azers - $6,121.00
- Can-Ale Biking Club - $5,817.00
- Leveraging for a Cure - $5,330.00
- Diabeaters - $4,840.00
- Camp ASPIRE - $4,526.00
- MCC Bicycle Club - $4,515.12
- SUGARRUSH - $4,000.00
- EFPR Group-Trek Cycling Team - $3,645.00
- Sugar Free Peeps - $3,628.72
- Midtown Chain Reaction - $46,058.00
- Ortho Clinical Diagnostics - $29,432.66
- Excellus Blues Blasters - $28,909.66
- No Spin (McDougall Communications) - $26,497.00
- Brown & Brown - $25,932.00
- Team Simply Crepes - $24,423.23
- Rochester Paychex Pedal Power - $22,320.00
- Constellation Brands Smooth Finishers - $20,320.95
- Tryon Bike - $18,267.00
- Amiel's the Original Submarine - $17,876.77
- Manning & Napier - $16,102.37
- JCC Rochester - $14,260.69
- Rochester Colonial - $13,789.50
- Genesee Beer Coasters - $13,696.60
- DiMarco Group - $11,311.00
- Fleet Feet Sports - $10,299.22
- URDiaBEEtes Riders - $9,910.00
- U of R LLE - $9,800.00
- Auction Direct - $9,647.21
- TeamDKB - $9,620.00