It’s more fun to make a difference together!
Gather your friends, family and co-workers and let’s make a bigger impact for this cause by joining forces. Serving as a Tour de Cure Team Captain can be so rewarding. By forming a team …
YOU can be a leader.
YOU can inspire others.
This year the Tour de Cure is bigger and better than ever! You can now choose between a ride, run or a walk! This will make it even easier to build your team since more people will be able to join
All it takes is the willingness to reach out to those you know and a little extra time, and you’ll become one of the American Diabetes Association’s most valuable leaders in the fight against diabetes.
All Team Captains have a personal and team fundraising webpage to customize and share the team’s story. The local Association staff will help you every step of the way with tips and techniques to grow your team and fundraise.
Local Team Leaderboard
- Tri-City Cyclers - $10,330.00
- Palmetto Cycling Coalition - $3,440.00
- The Young and the Restofus - $2,545.00
- Gump - $2,125.00
- Hoi Polloi MYR - $1,896.01
- Team SANDROID - $1,630.00
- Team BRF - $1,400.00
- Carolina Cyclones - $1,220.00
- Huddlestun - $855.00
- Cain Coaching - $840.00
- Team Elise - $635.00
- Mickey Mouse - $525.00
- Thomas Girls - $500.00
- Bobby's Bikers - $435.00
- St. Patrick's Day - $330.00
- Biking for Bea - $25.00
- Lexington Medical Center - $14,485.00
- Team Zeus - $2,260.00
- Carolinas Team NNI - $1,775.00
- Team Lilly South Carolina - $1,415.00
- Cycle Center - $615.00
- Carolina South - $541.00
- Schneider Electric - Columbia SC - $510.00
- Team Walmart 0616 - $460.00
- Sugar Buddies - $347.00
- Wal-Mart 3733 - $70.00
- Walmart 1037 Summerville Sparks - $55.00