It’s more fun to make a difference together!
Gather your friends, family and co-workers and let’s make a bigger impact for this cause by joining forces. Serving as a Tour de Cure Team Captain can be so rewarding. By forming a team …
YOU can be a leader.
YOU can inspire others.
This year the Tour de Cure is bigger and better than ever! You can now choose between a ride, run or a walk! This will make it even easier to build your team since more people will be able to join
All it takes is the willingness to reach out to those you know and a little extra time, and you’ll become one of the American Diabetes Association’s most valuable leaders in the fight against diabetes.
All Team Captains have a personal and team fundraising webpage to customize and share the team’s story. The local Association staff will help you every step of the way with tips and techniques to grow your team and fundraise.
Custom Team Jerseys That Give Back
As a national sponsor of the Tour de Cure® since 2012, Primal is committed to raising more money to Stop Diabetes® through the power of two wheels. Literally wear your cause on your sleeve and support the movement with a customized Tour de Cure team jersey. When you order custom team jerseys through Primal, 15% of the purchase total will be donated directly to the Tour de Cure team fundraising effort to benefit the American Diabetes Association®. Primal's goal is to raise $125,000 in 2017.
Get started today at primalwear.com.
Primal Gives Back Family Friend Team Flyer
Primal Gives Back Corporate Team Flyer
Primal Gives Back General Jersey Order Flyer
Local Team Leaderboard
- Team Red Colorado - $4,071.00
- Tour DeAwesome - $1,900.00
- University of Colorado Beta Cells - $1,350.00
- Team Adelyn - $1,295.00
- Team Samson - $1,185.00
- Team AlliCATErs - $975.00
- Friendly Home Buyer - $662.00
- CCC Against Diabetes - $485.00
- Team Fowler Stadler - $480.00
- A1CUL8R - $400.00
- Team RAD - $385.00
- Kenton's Krew for a Kure - $240.00
- Turner & Townsend Larkspur - $200.00
- Pellizco - $200.00
- Team Anger - $110.00
- Team DiaBennett - $102.09
- Extra Milers - $100.00
- Team McIntyre - $100.00
- Ballbarians - $70.00
- Champions of Transit - $65.00
- American Diabetes Association - Denver Office - $5,061.69
- Lockheed Martin Corporation in Colorado (LMCOCO) - $3,772.00
- Team Amazing - $3,000.00
- Team Schwab - $1,160.00
- Johnson and Johnson DePuy Synthes Monument - $910.00
- CenturyLink - Denver - $825.00
- Whiting FIGHTING Diabetes - $472.00
- FirstBank - $360.00
- Team Primal - Audi Denver - $170.00
- Webroot - $125.00
- Team UnitedHealth Group - $110.00
- Optimetra - $100.00
- General Dynamics Colorado - $60.00