It’s more fun to make a difference together!
Gather your friends, family and co-workers and let’s make a bigger impact for this cause by joining forces. Serving as a Tour de Cure Team Captain can be so rewarding. By forming a team …
YOU can be a leader.
YOU can inspire others.
This year the Tour de Cure is bigger and better than ever! You can now choose between a ride, run or a walk! This will make it even easier to build your team since more people will be able to join
All it takes is the willingness to reach out to those you know and a little extra time, and you’ll become one of the American Diabetes Association’s most valuable leaders in the fight against diabetes.
All Team Captains have a personal and team fundraising webpage to customize and share the team’s story. The local Association staff will help you every step of the way with tips and techniques to grow your team and fundraise.
Local Team Leaderboard
- Team Moxie - $10,429.29
- Team Kappa - $8,889.18
- All In For A Cure - $7,049.00
- Concept Plus 2018 - $5,081.00
- The Wheel - $4,824.00
- Team Sir Lancet-A-Lot - $3,215.00
- Equipo 2600 - AKA The Sharks - $3,115.00
- Team Red - NOVA - $3,015.00
- WBB Bikers - $2,335.00
- CAMTAR - $1,695.00
- Us - $1,667.00
- Team Wainwright - $1,210.00
- Slow Burn - $925.00
- 90+ Cycling Women's Development Team - $600.00
- Lex's Lightning - $550.00
- Condor Team - $545.00
- Team Ithaca - $500.00
- Vanguard Cycling Team - $410.00
- Geek Squad - $400.00
- Team Romans 8:18 - $320.00
- Team General Dynamics - Northern VA - $19,753.00
- Lockheed Martin & Friends - $12,736.00
- Leidos NOVA - $12,665.79
- Amazon Web Services - $4,923.00
- Govplace Rockstars - $3,640.00
- Team ATCS "Making an Impact" - $2,755.00
- DCI Group - $1,995.00
- KP THRIVE - $1,940.00
- La Prima/Catering by Seasons - $1,775.00
- Washington D.C. Lilly Diabetes - $1,575.00
- Booz Allen - $580.00
- TEAM CGI - $360.00