Fundraising & Champions
Fundraising is easy when you register for the Tour de Cure! Upon registering you will have access to your Participant Center that will become your fundraising hub. Some of the tools you will have:
- Your own personal fundraising page where you can share your story about why you joined the Tour de Cure.
- Email templates to make your communication with your friends, coworkers and family easy.
- Access to the free mobile app to take your fundraising on the go.
- Social media app to fundraise easily through your Facebook page.
Take a look at our Fundraising Toolkit page for additional resources and guides.
Your fundraising work will be rewarded with some great recognition gifts. All participants who reach the minimum will receive the exclusive Tour de Cure t-shirt. But don’t stop there! There are more gifts as you raise more funds. And if you get your fundraising in early, you can even get your gifts at the event!
Set the bar high! If you raise $1,000 you will become an official Champion fundraiser. Champions receive special recognition at Tour de Cure, along with other great benefits! Once you set your goal the local staff will help you every step of the way so you can achieve it.
Champions will also receive some exciting perks at Tour including:
- Champion breakfast to start the day
- Access to the Champion/Living Red Tent
- Special recognition throughout the day